22 April 2011

The Power of the Blood - A Song


By the Power of the Blood of Jesus
I’m saved!
By the Power of the Blood of Jesus
I’m made whole
He saved me! He saved me!
And He made me whole
I’ve nothing to worry
Cause He’s in control

Now I know that any power of evil
Won’t hold
And the value of the blood of Jesus
More than gold
Cos He saved me! He saved me
And He gave me life
No Satan can stand up
Before the Author of life!

Even in the face of pain and sorrow
I’ll stand
Even burning in the fiery furnace
He holds my hand
He’ll save me, He’ll save us
I know I can be sure
Cause He faced death just for me
My pain to endure. 
        Written and composed by Henrietta Decruz 
        
You can view this song on YouTube at this link

2 comments:

  1. Dear Henri,
    I have heard the song. The lyrics are great and you have put your whole self into the singing which makes it really good.

    Thanks for making a difference.

    affly,
    Donald

    ReplyDelete