09 December 2011

Dabbling with Colors!

I love a lot of things... painting is one of them. I must say I haven't painted as much as I really wanted to in the past. I have painted with water colors, painted on fabric... and recently I was very thrilled to find the opportunity to learn to paint with oil colors!!!

You can see a couple of my paintings here...

'The Mughal Princess' - my own version of the well known artwork.
Painted on spare blouse material I had!!! Fabric Painting



'The Waterfall' - My first oil painting! 
I must give credit to our teacher Hughie Ashing Wong who did a great job teaching us at a Workshop that was organized at the House of Bread!


'A Painting I made as a gift!
The visual shows Jesus dressed as the Hebrew Rabbi that He actually was...
Hebrew alphabets flow down from heaven with significant meaning in every letter!
Water Color

Two Worlds - Freedom vs Bondage
There is light and freedom in Christ!
Water Color
I enjoyed making these paintings...
I am looking forward to painting a lot more now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment