30 November 2018

I am ABBA's child - a song



This is a song I wrote and composed for children. They assert their identity of being a child of God, the Father in this song.

The tune of the song can be heard at this link
https://www.reverbnation.com/henriettadecruz/song/30256947-i-am-abbas-daughter-son-henrietta 

If any of you would like to teach children to sing this song, you are free to do so. I'll be happy to hear any audio or video recordings of this song


Song:       I am ABBA’s Child! 

Chorus: I am my ABBA’s daughter/ son (2)
               May I be more like Him!
                    I want to be more like Him!  

I want to learn, I want to walk
I want to talk like Him!
I want to work, I want to care
I want to be like Him!

          Chorus

He game me hands so I can help
He gave me lips so I can speak
A helpful word to those in need
And sing my songs of praise to Him!

     Chorus

I want to be all I can be – fulfill my destiny!
I want to see His will for me and do my best for Him.
He gave His best for me
So I’ll give my life to Him!

     Chorus

Modified Chorus:  
              We are our ABBA’s children! (2)
              May we be more like Him!
                   We want to be more like Him!  

~ written and composed by Henrietta Decruz 
                                       (Copyright 2018)




No comments:

Post a Comment