08 May 2015

Song: Walk to Freedom

This is a song I specially wrote to a tune composed by George Antony. 
He sang it for the first time on 3rd of May 2015 during his performance at Cafe Papaya in Kochi. 

Song:  Walk to Freedom

I left my old life far behind
I left that hole to chase my dreams
Little did I know where it’ll lead me
Little did I know the pain is more!

Chorus:   I will walk in the sunshine
     I will walk in the light
     I have decided to do right
     I have decided to ride!
     
All of the blues they will not hold me
All my setbacks I leave behind
I’m looking forward to the future
I’m leaving all the hatred behind!

Chorus

Come on let’s welcome the morning
Come on and dance here with me
Open your eyes see the freedom
The night is over can’t you see?

Chorus 


No comments:

Post a Comment