18 May 2015

The Turnaround


Tough times
Tough lessons…
Experiences to lock away forever
To learn from
To relate to
To become wiser.

Maybe you are facing
A difficult crossroad in life
Maybe you have no strength
Left to go on
I’ve been through this
I got through it.

Yes you will make it too
You are not a statistic
You were born for a purpose
You are not here by chance
You were created
Specially handcrafted by His hands.

Don’t let anyone tell you
You don’t matter
You do!
It they think they are trash
It is their choice
You were created for glory!

I was empty broken and bruised
When I met Him!
He comforted me
Gave me hope
Led me through darkness
Into the Light!

Today I stand here
An overcomer, wiser
Who knows her worth
For the King stood up for me!
He holds out His hand to you
Will you reach out for Him?



No comments:

Post a Comment