02 May 2011

The Father’s Love - a Song


I thank God for being this wonderful Father to me... 

The Father’s Love
       
I was sad and crying
But my Lord didn’t leave me dying
He comforted me
With His love…

Chorus:                     
He said, ‘Child, don’t you fear!
Your Father is here
I love you!
You’re the apple of My eye!’

I will hold you and shield you
I will keep you from harm
In the time of trouble
I’ll be by your side.
   So child, don’t you fear….  Chorus

In your weakness, in your need
I’ll be everything you need
All you need to do
Is call on My name!
    So child, don’t you fear…. Chorus

No matter what
The others say about you
No matter if
The tide turns against you…
    So child, don’t you fear…. Chorus

~ Written and composed by Henrietta Decruz

P.S: He is the best! Give Him a chance... to show you how much HE loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment