25 February 2015

The BEST from the Worst!!!

Victory over Adversity
Sometimes the worst thing that happened
Can turn out to be the best thing!

Think back…
Before the troubles in your life began…
Did you know yourself so well?
No!

There is no mentor like adversity
No teacher who can teach you how to face life better!
The more troubles you have…
The more you learn the wiser you get!!!

Thank God for adversity!
I am a better person than I was before.
I know I have a better future
Because I have learned from the lessons of the past!

I must thank those unwitting people
Whether purposely or not they helped me a lot!
They became instruments in this process of learning
Without them it would not have been possible!

Today I stand in a very good place
A place where I have learned to appreciate myself
Treat myself with value, worth and respect
I have learned to take me and my dreams seriously.

I thank God most of all
Who took the worst that was dealt to me
And turned them all around into the biggest blessing!
Ah! The joy of knowing nothing can hold you down again.


No comments:

Post a Comment