22 May 2020

A Father's Love - a song by Henrietta Decruz




We all go through difficult times in our lives. During those times, we tend to think that God is far away from us. I have personally been through such trying times and as I got to know the Lord God better, I understood that during the hardest of times when I could not take care of myself, He was there with me! This song puts into words the way in which I could feel the Father's love for me. The lyrics of the song are as follows:

A Father's Love I was sad and crying But my Lord didn't leave me dying He comforted me with His love. Chorus:
He said, "Child, don't you fear! Your Father is near I love you You're the apply of my eye. I will hold you and shield you I will keep you from harm In the time of trouble I'll be by your side.

Chorus In your weakness in your need I'll be everything you need All you need to do is call on My name - 2

Chorus No matter what others say about you No matter if the tide turns against you

Chorus
~ Lyrics & song composition by Henrietta Decruz Published on 22nd May 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment