22 May 2020

God has a plan for me - a Song




When you are going through tough times, it is very important to have a positive outlook and hope so you can overcome every problem. A person who doesn't have hope is one of the poorest persons in the world. The truth is if we have faith in God, we will always have hope, for He is always near those children who trust in Him! 'God has a plan for me' is a song that expresses trust and faith in God and reminds us that though tough times come, it is a passing phase and God will get us through the difficult time. Here are the lyrics of this song: God has a plan for me Chorus:
God has a plan for me I can see His love is in everything He does for me - 2 It may not be a sunny day It may not be a rosy way But I know that the Father's love is true And I know He an make all things new.

Chorus Though disappointments dot my way Though many people may turn away But I know this is a passing phase He will fill me with His love and grace.

Chorus So I will keep looking at my Lord So I will keep singing praise to God For only Jesus can bring me victory For only God knows the end of my story.

Chorus. Lyrics and song composition by Henrietta Decruz ('Copyright 2020) Published on 22nd May 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment