22 May 2020

Come Back - The Father's Cry - A song



It is easy to hate God in a world that detests Him and believes what they want to about Him. I remember years ago when I was hurt about something I got angry with God and went away from Him. I just stopped going to church for some time and it took me a long time of suffering after that to turn back and seek Him. In fact, I hadn't even remembered that I had pushed God away until a prayer warrior reminded this fact. It was then that she led me to pray and ask Him back into my life and my life has never been the same since that time. 'Come Back - the Father's Cry' is a song that was born after I understood how much God the Father really loved me and the grief and pain I had cause Him when I was away from Him. He is the same Father in the story of the Prodigal Son and we are His prodigal children. This song is His love put into words... Even as I wrote it, it was overwhelming... and it has been intense as I sang it too. I am presenting it in its raw form as I would rather let the Father Himself do what He wants with this song which carries His heart and His love. The lyrics of this song are as follows: Come Back - The Father's Cry Chorus: Come back to Me, My child Come back to Me I've been waiting... For an eternity. I've seen you in your heartache I've seen all the tears you cried While you wandered away from Me Listening to those who lied.

Chorus I have a world of love I have the best for you Waiting for you to come Waiting for only you.

Chorus Don't mind the things you've done Don't fret for what you've lost I'm here to take you back Jesus has paid the cost.

Chorus Lyrics and song composition by Henrietta Decruz (Copyright 2020) Published on 22nd May 2020
If you know someone who has gone away from the Father, please share this song with them.

~ Henrietta

No comments:

Post a Comment